OG: 1.030 (I got a hydrometer!)
I think the yeast was very excited the first night, because Sunday morning there was about a half inch of liquid in the bottom of the cooler - bubble over? Because the LBK I was using was the older of the two, I was concerned that there was a leak in the keg, so I sterilized the other and transferred - hopefully I have not ruined the batch, we shall see. At any rate, lots of foam on top, even this morning, so I'm tentatively hopeful. Clearly, I didn't kill the yeast, at any rate.
The last batch - it didn't carbonate properly. I used two different sorts of bottles; a set of nice glass swing-top bottles and a few of the plastic PET bottles. According to the squeeze test - squeezing the plastic bottles for firmness - the batch was finished, but the stuff in the plastic bottles was a little flat. More than a little flat. And the glass bottles, well - one of them exploded a little when I opened it - just the rim of the neck, not a full grenade, and no injuries, but still. At least one of the other glass bottles was a little flat. Most of the glass were fine; fizzy and delicious. I think I will investigate sugar dots for this batch.